Crown Workforce Management – Transforming the Workplace
Think of how hard you work to capture a client, to create a sale, to make a profit. Then think of how easy it is to leak money due to poor attendance, performance, scheduling and productivity. Surely there must be a better way?
There is. Your people may be your biggest cost but they are also the biggest asset to your organisation. Crown Workforce Management ensures you harness your workforce’s energy to drive productivity, efficiency and growth.
Crown doesn’t just deliver an incredible RoI, it actually helps you transform your business. We’ve been doing this for 30 years and are trusted by some of the biggest private and public sector organisations in the country to help manage their workforce.
What our clients say about us
- "Crown has built up a good understanding of our business and their approach to training was excellent. Their Workforce Management Suite is very easy to use and does exactly what it says it does. The help desk is extremely friendly and helpful too."Andrew HurcumHR Manager, Unilever
- "Getting Crown's Workforce Management Suite up and running was pretty straightforward and lots of the feedback we’ve had from our managers is that they really like the user-friendliness of it."Lorraine MillburnHR Advisor, Grundon
- "We’re currently utilising the business process management module, which we use for a return-to-work process. Previously that had been a seven-step process, but Crown's Workforce Management Suite enabled us to reduce it to just one and that greatly helps the various managers administer absence and the health and safety aspects of men returning to work."Peter Bryson-MeehanPayroll Manager, Princess Yachts International Plc
- "The new system is already having an impact and delivering benefits. We have not only saved money but have also saved a great deal of time on administration. The full-time administrator now only spends half their time on administering Time and Attendance and Payroll. This will reduce even further once the team leaders use Crown's Workforce Management Suite to manage working time. "Crown's Workforce Management Suite is also improving the speed and accuracy of payable hours information that has helped to reduce the costs of overpayments. No longer does the system automatically pay overtime when employees clock on early without authorisation — a costly anomaly. Absence reporting has provided additional data to help manage costs.”Nik BrowneMagnet’s HR Services Manager
- "The new system proved a remarkable success. Employees became more self-reliant when clocking time, booking holidays, or querying the system - saving considerable administration. The number of unqualified hours quickly fell to negligible levels. We now have three central administrators to manage 9,000 people's time and attendance at our main sites at Warton and Samlesbury."Diane EllerayOperational Manager, BAE Systems
Meet our inspired people
Our people make Crown special. They are committed, experienced and dedicated to providing the ultimate solution and outstanding service to our clients – whatever it takes.Find Out More