Business scorecarding and high volume reporting
The routine operation of the Workforce Management Suite generates for all employees, detailed records of all periods of Attendance, Absence, Sickness and Overtime.
Other information detailing Productive and Non-Productive time along with employee tasks and activities is also produced if Activity Management or Workforce Scheduling is also deployed.
The Workforce Management Suite database of accurate, time-related data is a unique source of business information that helps organisations to understand patterns of Attendance, Sickness Absence and Worked Time. And therefore to react quickly to adverse trends or variances against defined business metrics or KPI’s.
- Up-to-date information on your labour Key Performance Indicators
- Early warnings of adverse trends in Absenteeism
- Keeps track of Overtime utilisation
- Weekly, Monthly and Year-on-Year Trends
- Visibility of Labour utilisation and Unproductive Time
- Visibility of Contract Labour utilisation
- Flexi and Annualised Hours balances
- All at the Organisational and Departmental level
Information is displayed graphically using on-line Business score carding techniques. Standard Scorecards are provided detailing trends in Attendance, Absence, Sickness and Overtime. These are accessed using a standard web browser.
Organisation and Departmental Views
All information is displayed initially at the Organisation level with optional selection of Departmental views.
Historical Graphical Trends
Standard Scorecard displays are provided for;
- Holidays taken and remaining – showing daily, weekly and monthly trends.
- Sickness – daily, weekly and monthly trends for user- selectable sickness categories.
- Overtime by weekly and monthly trends.
- Trends in productive, non-productive and lost time.
- Flexitime accruals, time off in lieu (TOIL), contract labour utilisation.
Up-to-the Minute Information
The business score carding module can also be used to display up-to-the-minute trends, highlighting the current position concerning;
- Attendance and absence levels
- Subcontractor population
- Reserve (Banked) hours
- Lateness and holidays
- Productive v unproductive – work
- Flexi balance commitment
Executive Information System Database
Historical graphical trends are produced from an offline Executive Information Database (EIS) which holds all of the historical, high-volume records of all employee time-related information. The EIS database is maintained automatically by the Workforce Management Suite for the sole purpose of supporting trend and KPI Reporting. It would normally reside on a separate database server to avoid conflicts in performance with the operational Workforce Management Suite.
Reporting using the EIS Database
The EIS Database is designed to simplify high-volume reporting from Crown’s Workforce Management Suite.
The database would typically be updated daily with summary employee time details and would be offline from the main WFM operational database. The EIS database is therefore an ideal source of high-volume, employee time data that is structured for third-party, industry standard reporting tools.