Workforce Management solutions for the Hospitality & Leisure sector
In any organisation people are its biggest asset but also its biggest fixed cost, so it is important that these resources are managed effectively. In an increasingly global, competitive demand-led market it is vital to remain competitive and deliver excellent customer service.
Why choose a Crown Workforce Management system?
With over 25 years’ experience in Workforce Management solutions, we provide systems that help some of the UK’s leading Hospitality & Leisure organisations remain efficient, productive, flexible and agile in order to help them retain their competitive advantage.
Solution benefits include:
- Reduction in administrative resource and overheads related to Workforce Management.
- Greater flexibility, visibility and control of staff throughout the organisation.
- Delivery of more agile operational effectiveness and increased productivity.
- Greater payroll accuracy.
- Management of employee skill sets effectively in-line with operational requirements, ensuring you have the right people, in the right place at the right time.
- Improvement in the management of absenteeism.
- Provision of real-time employee attendance information.
- Access to real-time information for accurate and in-depth reporting.
- Effective planning and allocation of staff.
Crown Leisure & Entertainment Report
During 2017, Crown Computing Ltd conducted its inaugural Leisure and Entertainment Workforce Efficiency Trends survey across a range of UK based organisations.
As a British company of over 30 years, we have been at the forefront of workforce management technology and see first – hand across many sectors how the cost of labour can impact profitability and reduce service levels if not managed efficiently. This survey will help inform organisations how best to utilise technology to maximise their workforce in order to deliver great guest experiences.
As guests continue to demand great experiences from the leisure and entertainment industry, technology promises to be the ‘great enabler’ delivering continual innovations at an ever decreasing cost, and ultimately reducing reliance on people. But the reality is that we are a long way from robots displacing people, and whilst guests may want the thrill or efficiency of technology, they still want it delivered with the ‘human touch’.
Some of our Hospitality & Leisure customers include:
Experts in tailormaking itineraries worldwide, Trailfinders has 27 travel centres staffed by the most expert travel consultants in the industry. On hand 7 days a week with offices located throughout the UK and Ireland.
Nuffield Health offer a wider range of health services than anyone else in the UK.