National Living Wage – Free Lunchtime Briefing
From April 2016, the National Living Wage will increase for workers aged 25 and older.
Is your company ready for these changes?
Can you afford to ignore it?
What are the implications for your business?
Will you be penalised or fined for non-compliance?
Come along to a free, 2 hour briefing at one of the conveniently located sessions.
Wednesday 24 February, 2016
The Mere Hotel Golf Resort & Spa, Chester Road, Mere, Knutsford WA16 6LJ
Thursday 3 March, 2016
Lea Marston Hotel, Haunch Lane, Lea Marston, Sutton Coldfield, Warwickshire B76 0BY
Wednesday 9 March, 2016
The Pinewood Hotel, Wexham Park Lane, George Green, Slough SL3 6AP
Learn first hand from legal experts what your company needs to do to be ready.
Meet SHULMANS an independent corporate law firm specialising in new government legislation.
Tap into their extensive employment knowledge, hear them explain the legislation and translate the jargon.
Learn from Flexible Working experts Pasfield Curran how to align your Human Resources to the demands of your Organisation.
Listen to expert advice on how to increase productivity and efficiency, enabling you to meet your key business objectives.
And as it’s lunchtime, we’ll provide that too.
What To Expect
- Learn from the experts what is required by law
- Hear first hand from Ian Dawson – Partner, Head of Employment and Jim Wright – Partner, Employment & HR from Shulmans LLP who will explain your company’s legal requirement
- Understand how your workforce management can be streamlined with Neville Henderson from Pasfield Curran
- Network with other businesses who also see the benefit of attending this free seminar
- Enjoy an informal lunch while understanding the requirements set out by the UK Government
- Choice of 3 different dates in 3 separate locations in the UK
- Register today to avoid missing this free opportunity
Meet the team
|Ian Dawson – Partner
Head of Employment
|Jim Wright – Partner
Employment & HR
|Neville Henderson – Senior Consultant
|11.30||Welcome and Coffee|
|12.00||New National Living Wage discussion|
|13.00||How to align your Human Resources to the demands of your organisation|
|13.30||New legislation hints, tips and what your company should be doing|