Crown Computing is the UK’s leading supplier of Workforce Management solutions to medium-to-large organisations in both private and public sectors.
Our experience in Time & Attendance, Scheduling & Rostering and the broader aspects of Workforce Management is exceptional and this is reflected in our client base, which includes major organisations such as BAE Systems, Ford of Britain, Royal Mail, Carillion, Aston Martin, Interserve, Unilever, Greater Manchester Police, ITN and many Local Authorities.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the very best systems to optimise the investment they make in their workforce. With our help, customers will identify areas where improvements are required and where costs can be saved resulting in improved service levels, reduced labour costs and success in the market place.
The company was formed in 1987 to develop and market application solutions on IBM mainframe and AS/400 platforms. By the early 90’s we had achieved clear market leadership with Attendance Recording and Time Management systems, primarily in Manufacturing and Distribution sectors.
In the mid 1990’s the company extended its technical base to embrace advanced Client / Server architectures and this led to the development of the Crown Workforce Management Suite, a new generation of application solutions that utilise desktop computing and data communications to the full. This has enabled the company to maintain growth and profitability by addressing new opportunities in the Finance, Service and Public Sectors.
The company has continued to grow its customer base to well over 300 major organisations spanning all industries across the United Kingdom. Investment in Customer Support and Research & Development has grown similarly to keep pace with technology and market demands.
Our commitment to research and development has seen the development of additional products to satisfy market demands. Crown Workforce Management Suite is a complete employee management portfolio, designed to suit the demands of organisations.
What our clients say about us
- "Getting Crown's Workforce Management Suite up and running was pretty straightforward and lots of the feedback we’ve had from our managers is that they really like the user-friendliness of it."Lorraine MillburnHR Advisor, Grundon
- "Lovely people. Great flexible benefit system. A sense of family values."
- "The new system is already having an impact and delivering benefits. We have not only saved money but have also saved a great deal of time on administration. The full-time administrator now only spends half their time on administering Time and Attendance and Payroll. This will reduce even further once the team leaders use Crown's Workforce Management Suite to manage working time. "Crown's Workforce Management Suite is also improving the speed and accuracy of payable hours information that has helped to reduce the costs of overpayments. No longer does the system automatically pay overtime when employees clock on early without authorisation — a costly anomaly. Absence reporting has provided additional data to help manage costs.”Nik BrowneMagnet’s HR Services Manager
- "Nice company, lovely people."
- "Good community, great benefits package, approachable managers."
- "Good working environment and friendly with good people working here and opportunities to progress."