Crown Workforce Management is one of the leading workforce management software providers within the UK, we have been pioneering and driving innovation within the industry for over 30 years. We have a large and prestigious customer base which includes Organisations such as BAE Systems, Disney, Pets at Home, DHL, Aston Martin, Greater Manchester Police and many large local authorities.
In line with our plans for global growth we are now looking to expand our Business Development Team by recruiting additional Business Development Executives. The BDE will be responsible for identifying sales leads, potential clients and sourcing new opportunities. You will build on excellent communication skills and product knowledge to pitch to new and prospective clients.
You will need to be creative with the ability to think outside the box, proactive in pursuing new opportunities and strategic in your thinking and approach. As a BDE you will liaise frequently with various department and seniority levels, so commercial awareness and good business sense are essential.
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- Resilient, highly motivated and confident to take on new challenges.
- Have a natural curiosity and be commercially aware of the Software Market.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- A strong work ethic.
- Entrepreneur mind-set.
- Good listening skills.
- A team player.
Business Development Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Be able to identify the correlation between our products and market trends by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Discover and explore business opportunities.
- Screen potential business opportunities by analyzing the market, scoping out decision-makers and planning a strategy to communicate a relevant message to create interest.
- Evaluate prospect requirements, needs and strategic goals.
- Support the process of closing new business deals by co-ordinating the prospects requirements with the sales operation team, prior to the opportunity being handed over to the appropriate sales executive.
- Communicate and interact with a diverse range of individuals and organisations, at all levels of the business.
- Deliver a sustainable pipeline of sales opportunities which meet the criteria of our chosen markets.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Update the CRM system on prospect activities on a daily basis.
- Liaise with the Marketing Manager on opportunities which require further input of resources in order to engage with the prospect.
- Competitive Salary.
- Uncapped Bonus.
- Sales Training.
- Flexible work pattern.
- Private Healthcare.
If you are motivated, willing to succeed and wish to start a career in the workforce management industry – Please send your CV and an accompanying letter to: Head of Marketing – Crown Workforce Management Systems Email: firstname.lastname@example.org