For Smarter, Dynamic Decision Making
Do you need one dashboard reporting KPI’s and Metrics from a variety of sources?
Crown Analytics will extract, transform and load data enabling the user to create dynamic & informative dashboards. It is designed to empower managers to unlock valuable actionable information for smarter decision making.
Business facts are extracted from the Crown Workforce Management Suite database by scheduled background processes and the data is extracted, transformed and loaded into an analytics database. Extraction is performed on an incremental basis to minimise ETL run times.
A Data Visualisation client is available as a web page. The site is developed using HTML5 (no client software or browser plug-in required). The client is accessed using the standard Crown WMS log in methods (typically a User ID and Password).
At a Glance
- Easy access to a comprehensive and insightful view of your workforce’s activities
- Achieve your key business objectives
- Control workforce costs
- Identify greater efficiency through better visibility
- Fine-tune workforce activities and improve workforce planning
- Get access to accurate snapshots of your employees’ day-to-day activities
- Easy to build intuitive reports with custom views
- Can extract data from multiple sources from your main business applications
- Leverages the wealth of data locked away in the Crown WMS database.
- Transforms the data into business facts that are easy to comprehend and query.
- Provides a web client that allows visualisation of data in chart or tabular format.
- Allows Data visualisers to be organised into Dashboards that can be tailored to meet the needs of groups or individuals in an organisation.
- Provides pre-defined business facts that allow analysis of Absence, Activities, Overtime and Shift based data.
- Allows import or entry of target and budget data so progress can be measured against business objectives.
- Dashboards can be created by power users and distributed across the organisation.
- Built in function to allow queries to be run across the defined organisation structure.
- The ability to define multiple time series for correlating different facts.
- Time series data can be combined and shown as percentage or variance statistics.
- User defined drill down path from headline facts into successive levels of data.
- Data can be “rolled up” to produce daily, weekly, period, monthly, quarterly or yearly facts.
- Explode out data into multiple time series automatically to increase analysis options.
- Provides features to slice-and-dice data by many useful attributes without needing to understand complex data structures.
- Ability to report in various units including hours, headcount and monetary cost.
- Tabular data can be transformed into csv format for export to spreadsheets.
- Application is secured within Crown WMS account features.
- Key business information provided from the Crown WMS database can be extended (as a chargeable service) to fit in with Analytics requirements of the organisation.