Workforce Management Solutions for the Retail Sector
In organisations where people are the biggest asset but also the biggest operating cost, it is important that these resources are managed effectively. Too many Workforce Management projects are over-complicated, our solutions allow you to manage labour effectively and pragmatically, without having to turn your colleague’s world upside down.
Why choose a Crown Workforce Management system?
With over 25 years’ experience in Workforce Management solutions, we provide systems that help some of the UK’s leading Retail organisations remain efficient, productive, flexible and agile in order to help them retain their competitive advantage.
Solution benefits include:
- Giving managers the tools to help them align staffing to demand
- A reduction in the administrative resource and overheads related to Workforce Management.
- Greater visibility and control of staff throughout the organisation.
- Delivery of more agile operational effectiveness and increased productivity.
- Greater payroll accuracy.
- Management of employee skill sets effectively in-line with operational requirements, ensuring you have the right people, in the right place at the right time.
- Improvement in the management of absenteeism.
- Provision of real-time employee attendance information.
- Access to real-time information for accurate and in-depth reporting.
- Effective planning and allocation of staff.
Pets at Home
Pets at Home is the UK’s largest pet shop with a massive range of pet supplies available on the high street and online.
Austin Reed has grown and evolved into one of the leading tailors of men’s and women’s formal and casual wear on the British high street.
Find out how AkzoNobel the company behind such brands as Dulux Paints and Cuprinol, are implementing strategic Workforce Management across their organisation using the Crown Workforce Management Suite.